COMMITTED TO ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
At Vitex Extrusion, we are committed to being a responsible global citizen by continually optimizing our use of energy and materials. Through our own actions and by doing business with those who prioritize environmental concerns, we strive to be a good steward of the planet’s resources. Our sustainability efforts include energy-saving investments throughout our facility, a 100% aluminum recycling policy and a focus to reduce indirect material waste. In fact, our reduction in waste material and energy consumption has generated significant cost savings and improved efficiencies throughout our operations.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES:
- Achieve the highest possible level of recycling in our manufacturing and packaging processes.
- Recycle 100% of scrap aluminum produced in our production processes.
- Continuous effort to reduce energy used per production unit.
- Minimize the environmental impact of our trucking fleet and contracted services.
- Foster a climate that encourages personal responsibility and commitment of all employees through training, education and promoting active participation in environmental work.
- Open reporting system for environmental performance.
- Fully comply and/or exceed requirements of applicable environmental legislation.