To our valued customers,
Like you, Vitex Extrusion is working hard to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our employees and community safe.
We have instituted a number of changes to minimize exposure among our team and to protect our customers and ongoing operations. They include:
- All employee business travel is prohibited until further notice.
- All non-essential plant visits to Vitex have been postponed until further notice. This includes visits from new employee applicants, vendors, and customers. An exception list is maintained for critical plant functions.
- All meetings with more than 2 individuals – socially distant spaced – have been canceled.
- Sanitation procedures for plant break rooms and bathrooms have been doubled. The janitorial staff has been trained and outfitted with necessary PPE for their continued protection.
- Hand sanitizers and hygiene posters have been placed throughout the plant.
- Break rooms are limited to 10 individuals at a time and social distancing is being enforced throughout the plant.
- Any employee who shows symptoms of illness will be sent home.
- Contingency plans are in place for any confirmed instances of COVID-19 among our employees or their families.
- Truck driver procedures have been modified. If you currently pick up material from Vitex, we will share the updated plans with you directly.
Thanks to our dedicated team members and stable vendor partners, current operations are running well, and we’ve not had any supply issues. These are unprecedented times; should our situation change we will update you. Please let your inside sales manager know if pertinent changes occur on your end. We are here to support our customers as best we can.
As always, we are grateful for your business.